14" Laser welded bluestone saw blade
Bluestone is the common name for the blue, crystalline heptahydrate of cupric sulfate called chalcanthite, a minor ore of copper. It also refers to a fine-grained, light to dark colored blue-gray sandstone. As a direct manufacturer, we have more than 16 years experience on producing laser welded saw blade for cutting bluestone. At present, well exported them to USA, regular size is 14" 16" 20", here list our 14" specification as following,
Diameter: 14" /350mm
Segment length: 40mm
Segment thickness: 3.2mm
1. 100% laser welding.
2. Special key slot type design.
3. Applicable to cut bluestone.
4. Suit to table saw, bridge cutting machine.
5. Main market: USA
1. White box packed, more quantity, could provide color box.
2. 10pcs packed in one carton, carton size: 36x36x15cm.